Teen dies from using cellphone while taking a bath

Madison Coe

A Texas teen died Sunday morning while using her cellphone in a bathtub, according to reports.

Madison Coe, 14, was electrocuted taking a bath at her father’s home in Lovington, New Mexico, news station KCBD reported.

Relatives told KCBD that the accident was caused either when she plugged in her phone while in the bathtub or grabbed the phone as it was being charged.

The 14-year-old, who was from Lubbock, Texas, had recently graduated from eighth grade at Terra Vista Middle School.

“It is with heavy hearts that Frenship Independent School District mourns the loss of Madison Coe. We wish to share our heartfelt sympathy with her family and friends as we carry the burden of this tragedy together,” district officials said in a statement.

So many people has died due to addiction and negligent, the life of our young ones who suppose to be the leader that will carry on are being cut short because there was no morality and discipline in our society.

We must learn from this tragic incident and advise our young ones to reduce their excesses. That call can wait, charging of phone too can wait until you are through with bathing, or plug it in the room or elsewhere. This is a clarion call to all parents to ensure their young once inculcate good habit.

Her Friends created a GoFundMe page Sunday to raise money for her funeral.

“Our hearts go out to their family during this difficult time.” 
Teen dies from using cellphone while taking a bath Teen dies from using cellphone while taking a bath Reviewed by E.A Olatoye on July 11, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Your comments and recommendations will be appreciated

Powered by Blogger.